Daisy Bank Plantation North Santee River
- Location North Santee River, Georgetown County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Springsteen
- Current status The Intracoastal Waterway cuts through the plantation.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Close, Cohen, Darby, Huger, Huggins, Izard, Lewis, Middleton
- Initial references: 22, 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001 or 2002), pp. 599-602.