Enfield Plantation Georgetown County
- Location Pee Dee River, Prince George Winyah Parish, Georgetown County
Located off Plantersville Road in the vicinity of Frye Drive
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Woodlands (Twentieth century name)
- Current status Privately owned
- Alphabetical list
- Number of slaves ?
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 319-324.
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1970).
- Telephone: ?