Serenity Plantation Sampit River Georgetown County
If you are looking for information on the town, which is portrayed in the book series and Netflix show, please visit SCIWAY's page for Serenity, SC.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Mid-late 1700s Albert Roux was owner
- Circa 1850 J.B. Pyatts was owner of Serenity (1, p. 287)
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Probably rice
- Chronological list Albert Roux, J.B. Pyatts
- Number of slaves 28 in 1790 under Roux
References & Resources
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1990)
Order The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina