Willowbank Plantation Georgetown Georgetown County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Late 1700s Susannah LaRoche Man inherited the property. Willowbank adjoined her plantation, Mansfield. She folded Willowbank's lands into Mansfield (2).
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Susannah LaRoche Man
References & Resources
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1990)
Order The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Mansfield Plantation History: Click here