Woodville Plantation Pawleys Island Georgetown County
- Location Waccamaw River, Pawleys Island, All Saints Waccamaw Parish, Georgetown County
Original plantation lands were located in the vicinity of River Oaks Estates, northwest of US 17.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Washington’s Valley
- Current status Residential community and golf course
- Alphabetical list Allston
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001).