Bo Peep Plantation Hampton County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres The Dyches family, owners of Dyches Construction Co. in Savannah, Ga., purchased 39 acres in Hampton County in 1991 for a hunting retreat and added adjoining tracts later which made a total of 891 acres. The property turned out to be the main portion of an old plantation, so they decided to revive the name.
- Comments Another portion of Bo Peep Plantation has been named Greenbriar Plantation and is opperated as AKC Registered Labrador Retrievers kennel.
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Bostick; Dyches; Wilder C. Mauldin
References & Resources
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII