Ingleside Plantation Solomons Crossroads Hampton County
- Location Near Solomons Crossroads, Hampton County
Note: The plantation's first post office address was Lawtonville then was changed to Seminole (1).
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Circa 1850 Earliest known date of existence (1)
Dr. Nathan Henry Johnston founded Ingleside Plantation (1).
- Circa 1850 House built (1)
Dr. Johnston built a house at Ingleside Plantation (1).
- 1970s The house was torn down (1).
- 2014 The property is no longer owned by the Johnston family (1)
- Number of slaves ?
- The house built by Dr. Johnston was torn down in the 1950s (1).
References & Resources
- Coy K Johnston, William Johnston of Isle of Wight County, Virginia, and his descendants, 1648-1964
(Self Published, 1965)
Order William Johnston of Isle of Wight County, Virginia, and his descendants, 1648-1964