Woodside Plantation Estill Hampton County
- Location Augusta Stagecoach Road, Estill, Hampton County
- Comments Woodside was originally part of Woodstock Plantation. Part of Woodstock was given to William Evans Martin, and Woodside has been a separate plantation since 1881.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned
- 1881 Earliest known date of existence
- 1894 A colonial revival style house was built by William Evans Martin
- Number of acres 462 in 2009
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Anthony and Jennifer Forbeck and Richard Becker (1979-92), Walter F. Fussell (1973-79), Roger and Pat Hammond (2008-present), William Evans Martin (1892-1905), Alfred and Samuel Marshall (1905-1917), C. Alan and Elizabeth Runyan (1992), William Caswell and Donaldson Tucker (1929-30), Dorothy C. Tucker (1930-66), Edward A. Zeigler (1917-23), Harper and Bowers, Inc. (1966-73), Montpelier Savings Bank & Trust (1923-29)
- House built 1894 one and one-half stories and is approximately 5,593 square feet
- Large barn circa 1870 renovated to exercise room, a walk-in wine cooler and woodshop
- Woodside Plantation real estate listing: Click here