Bramblewood Plantation Elgin Kershaw County
- Location East side of Congaree River, Elgin, Kershaw County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Lang Place, DeSaussure Place (1)
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- The first bridge was built across the Congaree River by the Camden Bridge Company in 1828 was on the plantation lands. In later years, the South Carolina Distillery was located on the plantation land (1).
- Alphabetical list Lang (1)
References & Resources
- Contributed by Deborah Lang from USC ISS volume 16 XVI page 48.