Hayes Plantation Gilbert Lexington County
- Location Hollow Creek, Gilbert, Lexington County
- Origin of name For the Hayes family
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Early 1800s Earliest known date of existence (2)
Dennis Gregory Hayes acquired the property (2).
- ? House built
- Mid-1800s Bolivar Ivor Hayes, the son of Dennis Gregory Hayes, acquired the property (2).
- Number of slaves ?
References & Resources
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
– Online Catalog
- Information contributed by descendant Lisa Hayes Holtzclaw-Martin