Tickleberry Plantation Richland County
- 1800 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Early 1800s John and Sarah Taylor owned Tickleberry Plantation (2).
- Circa 1842 Sarah Taylor passed away and was proceeded in death by her husband. Sarah's will noted that her estate was to be divided among her six children and one grand-daughter as she was the only child of a son that had proceeded her in death (2).
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Information contributed by Cynthia LoMonaco as found on the inventory and will of Sarah Taylor from Ancestry.com.