Oakland Plantation Sumter Sumter County
- Location Sumter, St. Mark's Parish, Sumter County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Holmesley, Churchill
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1863 Edmund Stuckey filed a claim for the loss of his slave, Joe, due to the Civil War.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Manning, Pinckney, Spann, Edmund Stuckey, Tupper
- Initial references: 4
- Losses Due to the Enemy - index of the document located at the South Carolina Historical Society