Daniel Farm Plantation Indiantown Williamsburg County
- Location Indiantown district, Williamsburg County
- Origin of name Named for the family that became the plantation's owners in 1868 (1)
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned (1)
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1868 The Daniel family became owners of this existing cotton plantation (1)
- 1910 House built (1)
- 2013 The Daniel Farm Plantation was still owned by the Daniel family (1)
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Cotton (1)
- There is a cemetery on the plantation with gravestones dating back to 1805. There are McCottry and McCutchen family members buried here (1).
- Chronological list Daniel Family (1868-present, 2013)
- Number of slaves ?
— Outbuilding at Daniel Farm Plantation © Adrian Sims Truluck, 2013 —
(Do Not Use Without Written Consent)
- In 2013, the house constructed in 1910 as well as early 18th century outbuildings were still standing on the property (1).