Red Hill Plantation Nesmith Williamsburg County
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? Samuel Nesmith owner (1).
- 1790 Benjamin Britton owned Red Hill Plantation. It is believed he obtained the property from Samuel Nesmith. Benjamin's first wife was Samuel's daughter, Sarah (1).
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Red Hill Cemetery remains on the property and Benjamin and Sarah Britton are buried there (1).
References & Resources
- Information contributed by Rick Corrigan who is the third great-grandson of Benjamin Britton.