Thomson Plantation York County
- Location Broad River, York County
Located off SC 49 on Thomson Road, south of the Bullock Creek community in southwest York County (1)
- Origin of name For founder Dr. William Park Thomson
- Other names Local sometimes call it Thomson Quarters instead, which draws its name from the plantation's former slave homes (1)
- Current status ?
- 1835 Earliest known date of existence (1)
Dr. William Park Thomson began purchasing tracts of land (1)
- ? House built
- ? Dr. Thomson was captured by Union troops near the end of the Civil War (1)
- Chronological list Dr. William Park Thomson (1835-?)
- Number of slaves ?