Guendalos Plantation Georgetown County
- Location Pee Dee River, Prince George Winyah Parish, Georgetown County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Vereen's
- Current status Privately owned
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Allston; Barnwell; Fraser
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 327-332.
- Katherine H. Richardson, Pawleys Island historically speaking (Pawleys Island, SC: Pawleys Island Civic Association, 1994).
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1970).
More about Georgetown County